A couple of days ago, following a post i made, a dear one asked me how to lose weight without stress.
My reply, ‘There is intentional weight loss which is when you consciously take steps over time to lose weight’.
‘There is unintentional weight loss-which happens when one is under adverse conditions like stress, illness, chronic hunger,writing exams’.
For my friend who used commercial weight loss tea and consistently spent more time in the rest room over a numbers of days; I dare say she lost weight because that shortcut made her ill.
Here are things to keep in mind when you want to lose weight and you are discouraged in your weight loss endeavours:
1. There is no short cut to weight loss!
2. It takes YOU! ONLY YOU! Only You can decide to take steps to lose weight!
3. It is not going to be easy,but it will be rewarding and worth your while!
4. It takes time;be patient. Weight loss is not magic!
5. You must take massive action.
6. Weight loss requires consistency and more consistency to convince your body that you are serious about these changes
7.It takes at least 10days to see the results from any weight loss action
I will be concluding these tips in a subsequent post. Do keep tabs!
I love you, I love your health.
Your favourite family physician,