You should keep these in mind. This is subsequent to a post that I shared before.
1. For women, visible change is 80% diet and 20% exercise.
2. Carbohydrates are neither ‘good’ or ‘bad’, but the way you eat them make a huge difference.
3. Sports specific supplements can help fill holes and boost performance and recovery.
4. The slower you begin, the faster the results.
5. Change is uncomfortable.
6. Age means nothing.
7. Sugar and alcohol will seriously slow your progress.
I will be sharing more in a subsequent post.
I love you, I love your health.
Your favourite family physician,