Bembe loves delicacies prepared using corn.
I like to eat corn when it rains and maybe that’s because the rains bring in corn.
It rained this morning and there was fresh corn at home, so I decided to try something new for Bembe.
Here’s what I prepared:
1. 4 cobs of fresh corn (cooked).
2. 1 tablespoon olive oil.
3. 1 diced onion.
4. 2medium sized cucumber (diced).
5. 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley.
6. A pinch of salt.
7. 1 teaspoon of ground dry pepper.
8. 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
9. 1/4 teaspoon mixed spices.
1. Allow cooked corn to cool and slice office with knife
2. In a large fry pan, add olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, cucumber and still till onion is tender.
3. Add corn, parsley, salt, pepper, mixed spices and stir to combine.
4. Heat through before serving.
I love you, I love your health.
Your favourite family physician,