Following my post on fruit skin drinks many male respondents requested a ‘mature drink’.
So what I will share today looks and tastes like non alcoholic wine.
I will be sharing on HOMEMADE FERMENTED FRUIT SKIN DRINK.
This recipe is not complicated and can be served at a meal to guests.
It is great to accompany meals as it will help you digest a lot better.
Also, because this drink is fermented, it has a large amount of probiotics which improve your intestines’ health.
During the fermentation process, this drink will first make probiotic microorganisms.
This is a non alcoholic drink.
Follow the steps strictly because if you leave it for longer, it will turn into an alcoholic beverage.
You will need a large pineapple or two medium sized ones that are mature.
1. Wash pineapples well and peel.
2. Cut the skin in small pieces and put them in a clean large mayonnaise bottle that can be sealed.
3. Also put two litres of water, 500grams of brown sugar or cane sugar or cane syrup in this bottle.
4.Close it tightly and let sit in a warm place for 48hours.
5. After 48hours, strain it.
6. Add another litre of water and leave for 12hours.
7. Immediately after add 3/4 litre of water and the drink will be ready.
6. Chill and serve.
You can give it a different flavor by adding orange skim, lime skin, cinnamon, or cloves to the container in addition to the pineapple skin.
I love you, I love your health.
Your favourite family physician,