Actively engaging in sex is a necessity to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
It may not be your traditional weight training, or swimming class, but sex is not just for procreation or pleasure anymore.
With over 600 muscles in the human body, the physical act of contracting and releasing your arm, butt, leg, and core muscles gives you a total body workout.
Want to know the best part?
Engage in this unique training session in the comfort of your own home – no gym membership required! Quite Pocket friendly!!
Customise this workout plan to suit your needs and satisfaction to get the results you deserve (winks).
Here Are Unexpected Health Benefits Of Sex You Probably Never Knew About
1. Mood Alternator:Great sex is obviously pleasurable, but it transcends the physical and affects you emotionally too.
Those who engage in great sex frequently have an elevated mood and a reduction in symptoms of depression.
Your tense and unhappy mood instantly turns into a calm and happy one.
Who knew great sex could feel so good – emotionally?
2. Pain Relief: No matter how much we try to stay healthy, there’s always that headache, foot, or back pain that creeps up on us after a long day at work. The last thing on our minds is having sex.
What if I told you that’s exactly what you should do?
As a natural pain reliever, great sex can help ease any annoying headache or pain.
3. Productive Menstrual Periods:This unexpected health benefit of sex is targeted at the ladies.
No one is a fan of Mother Nature and her inopportune timing for delivering her monthly gift.
Unfortunately, the package has to be delivered.
What if it came with fewer cramps and lighter cycles?
That’s right, ladies!
The more frequent the great sex, the fewer cramps and less time spent feeling miserable and shorter periods! Whoops!!
4. Immune Booster:There’s no excuse for you to fear getting sick.
To protect your body from contracting a cold or getting sick during these rains, in addition to many others, increase the number of times you have great sex to strengthen your immune system.
Yes, you read that correctly – having great sex helps strengthen your immune system.
5. Glowing Skin: This means a temporary brighter complexion thanks to last night’s training session.
Have a Sunday filled with bliss!!
I love you , I love your health.
Your favourite family physician,