A Day In The Life Of A Family Physician.
One of the interesting thing about festive periods is that it is also a season for us physicians.
It is that time or season for stomach upsets, indigestion and the whole gamut.
The problem; many do not know better.
The beauty of it all is that it can be prevented.
Here are 12 amazing tricks to prevent stomach trouble this festive period:
1. Eat fruits and vegetables first.
2. Thoroughly wash salad vegetables. Only mix salad at the point of serving
3. Take lots of water.
4. Take small portions of variety.
5. Avoiding second helpings (going back for more).
6. Avoid binge eating and overfeeding- that’s plain greed.
7. Make provision for proper storage of left-overs.
8. Chew slowly.
9. Avoid carbonated drinks but if you must, sip slowly.
10. Keep physically active all day.
11. Ensure sleep is at least 2 hours after last meal.
12. Take a lot of water before going to sleep.
Thank me later!
I love you, I love your health.
Doctor Dileem, Helping Your Family Make Healthy Lifestyle Choices!
Have A Stomach Upset Free Christmas!